Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Flour Child

Today I received my order from Flour Child and it was heavenly!!





To start with the outside packaging was simple and eco-friendly.


The logo design was clean, simple and classy.


But most of all the cookies were yummy!  Notice one of the snickerdoodles already has a bite?  Hubby bit into that coz he couldn't wait to taste it.  Admittedly it was our first time to try snickerdoodles but we all agree that this one by Flour Child was really good.  The cookie had the crunch but it was also soft at the same time.  My son loved it so much that he took the bag to his room and kept it there.  Hubby and I had to share whatever was on that plate.

For those who do not like their cookies too sweet you can opt for the oatmeal raisin cookies.  I liked how it was textured with the oatmeal and the raisins were perfectly flavored.  I've had some other brands that were lumpy and floury with the raisins having no taste anymore so I was happy I found a good one in Flour Child.

We will definitely be trying out Flour Child's other products soon!


For orders:


https://www.facebook.com/flourchildph?fref=ts


#3 Constellation St.,
Bel Air 2
1209 Makati

0917 540 2431
flourchildph@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment